Auditions will be held on Monday, March 6 and Tuesday, March 7, 7:00 – 9:00 pm at the Leeds Theatre & Arts Center.
The play will be performed on April 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 and 30.
The characters are:
- Sheree Hollinger – eternal tomboy, a health nut and an all-American mom
- Dinah Grayson – wise cracking cynic, a lawyer who excels at everything …except romance
- Lexie Richards – true Southern belle, keeps her cosmetic surgeon on speed dial, man-magnet
- Jeri Neal McFeeley – ray of sunshine of the group; former nun, perky and naive
- Vernadette Simms – marriage and motherhood came shortly after college, hard luck case, self-deprecating by necessity, faces tribulations with humor and support of lifelong friends.
They will be portrayed at ages forty-four, forty-nine, fifty-four and seventy-seven.
Our award winning director/ actor, Cliff Keen, Jr. will direct.
For more information please call Cliff at 641-0975 or Sandi at 640-4491 as we do not have staff in the office.